At Convoy of Hope, we believe in the power of partnership. We want to make sure you know that our team is ready to serve you and help you find the best way to get involved. Use the contact form to let us know if you are interested or would like to know more about the different opportunities.
• Financially partner with us to create sustainable solutions in one area of what we do
• Gifts in kind, church missions budget, workplace employee giving and other donations
• Once-off disaster response donations
• Build and store kits with your community to prepare for a disaster locally and internationally. For more information click here.
• Gather a team to serve at one of our local and international program centres as a field team.
• Serve with your local community after a disaster.
Join in, share and follow along with the response on social media.
We can’t do this alone. We’re so thankful that you want to join the convoy and help bring hope to the Oceania Region. We’d like to ask a few questions about you to help find the right partnership opportunity for you. Feel free to give as much or as little detail as you desire. After you fill the form out a team member will be in touch soon to talk about potential opportunities.
Convoy of Hope is responding to the Coronavirus outbreak across the Oceania region through our Hope in Every Home Response. Our focus is to deliver much-needed goods and necessities to individuals and homes in need. Our desire is that these hampers will bring a smile and a little hope in tough times.
The Regrow Response is a school children’s planting project that launched out of our 2020 bushfire response. The project will see a total of 34,000 tubestock cared for, nurtured and planted into pots and delivered to bushfire affected residents in New South Wales, Australia.